The Global London Programme is designed to support London's small businesses, with a focus on underrepresented and underserved founders, in reaching new markets and breaking into the international arena with a combination of bespoke 1-2-1 support, tailored export masterclasses, trade missions and networking opportunities, allowing you to propel your business growth and make new international partnerships.
The Global London programme is funded by two different funding streams so we are able to support businesses at different stages of their growth.
To be eligible to participate in this programme, your business must be:
- Registered in the UK
- Trading in London
- Looking to grow internationally
and meet either set of the below eligibility criteria:
- Be a new or reactive exporter
- Have a turnover between £50k and £500k
- Have less than 30 employees
- Have a minimum of three employees
- Be trading for more than 18 months
- Have turnover or investment minimum of £50k